1) Strawberry Quartz also known as Red Aventurine is believed to bring about balance, universal love and generosity. It is a useful meditation crystal and allows one to gain personal insight, access hidden knowledge and expand spiritual growth. It is also said to attract soul mates.
2) Chrysoprase is a mental wellness stone. It is believed to mend the heartache brought on by betrayal and encourage forgiveness and acceptance. It is a burst of relief for those who suffer with anxiety, depression and neurotic behaviour, allowing one to feel more at ease and stress free.
3) Green Fluorite neutralises negative energy and cleanses all the chakras. This Fluorite is said to free emotions, especially blocked grief that may be deeply buried. A special part about Green Fluorite is that if placed in the garden it will attract butterflies.
4) Angelite is a stone of communication. It inspires one who normally holds back to say what they think. Like its name suggests, it is also believed to help one channel their angels and spirit guides as well as offering psychic protection to those who need it. Angelite is particularly helpful when dealing with the grieving process and the anger that comes along with it.
5) Pink Botswana Agate is a healer of the down and out. It is believed to encourage one to seek treatment for illnesses, it is a great comfort to those who are grieving and it is a companion for those who suffer from bouts of depression. Botswana Agate also promotes freedom of sexuality, sensuality and may bring out one's artistic and creative talents.
6) Ruby in Fuchsite is an energetic stone that is full of passion. It is believed to help one bounce back after emotional turmoil and stop any upset or tension that has come about. This pretty little stone can also assist those who internalise a lot of their thoughts and feelings, helping to let go and become emotionally free.
Each pack comes with a gift bag and contents card. Please note, tumbled stones vary slightly in shape, size and colour. Pictured is an example only.